What's new

Surface with Bose AE2W Bluetooth Headset?

cannot comment on the BT capability. But I have the AE2 regular wired headphones and they sound fantastic on the Surface RT. They are very light and comfortable. No pressure aches after long times of wearing unlike other headphones I owned (e.g. Sennheiser).
is probably a question for MS on the BT compatibility.

souldier

I use several blue tooth devices on my surface pro including keyboard, mouse, and speakers. They should work no problem with your RT. One tip is turn off all music, videos, etc. on your surface THEN pair it. If you have music or an audio source playing while pairing, then something goes wrong for some reason.

OP
P

pwaggs

cannot comment on the BT capability. But I have the AE2 regular wired headphones and they sound fantastic on the Surface RT. They are very light and comfortable. No pressure aches after long times of wearing unlike other headphones I owned (e.g. Sennheiser).
is probably a question for MS on the BT compatibility.

I have used my Surface since I purchased it with my Bose QC 2 and now Quiet Comfort 15 with no problems. I just saw the AE2W's there the other day and thought 'finally'. You are right, now I just need the Noise Cancelling phones to be offered with BT and I will be set. I am torn about buying the AE2W knowing that I already carry a full sized set of headphones around for travel. Bose, please combine the QC15 and the AE2W.

Last edited: