Yes, me... here.
With some work, Windows 10 can be installed (it's some kind of beta version) and it works pretty well.
I had one Surface RT1 because I always wanted one, and when I got my hands on it I loved it, then searching the web found the opensurfacert project, these guys (mostly the older ones) managed to install Windows 10, and so I did too. I also loved it and from a toy project, I actually ended doing a lot of work on my little device (using Word, Excel, etc), but also discovered how flexible it was to use DrawboardDF and XodoDocs for my purposes, and so... fun became fun-work (not just using Office).
I said I had 1 Surface RT, but that was just the beginning, as later I ended up owning 5 diff Surfaces (RT1, and RT2), sold one, bought another one, etc. Now I just have the Surface 3 (Atom processor), still love these devices (yeah, I have my big desktop computer too).
These guys also installed Linux (I didn't), I don't consider it actually usable, but you would have to build your own opinion if you decide to try it. You can also check Michael MHD Youtube channel, he covered a nice review of the install process.