What's new

Surface pro case- where to get one!

jordan

Hey,

Basically I've been looking everywhere for a case for my surface pro and have gotten nowhere. I've found the incipio feather case, which is pretty much exactly what i want, but i can't find anywhere to buy it to be delivered to the UK! If anyone could recommend a case or point us in the right direction of where to get the incipio case, then I'd be incredibly grateful.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to joining in the discussions on here :)

CrippsCorner

Hi mate I'm from the UK and got a Nixon case imported from America...

Nixon Sleeve for Microsoft Surface Black | eBay

en-INTL_L_Nixon_Surface_Sleeve_Blk_DAF-00152_RM1_mnco.jpg

deldalton

Hi mate I'm from the UK and got a Nixon case imported from America...

Kayzee. I've very interested in the Nixon case, and I'm situated in the UK so I'd have to import it too I suspect.

What I'd like to know is how you've been getting on with it? Does the zipped pocket have enough room for the charger?

EDIT: Actually, I've seen one of your posts in another thread already advising that there is enough room for the charger and other accessories. Thanks!

Last edited:

lovemysurface

Suggestions for a SP case

Hey,

Basically I've been looking everywhere for a case for my surface pro and have gotten nowhere. I've found the incipio feather case, which is pretty much exactly what i want, but i can't find anywhere to buy it to be delivered to the UK! If anyone could recommend a case or point us in the right direction of where to get the incipio case, then I'd be incredibly grateful.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to joining in the discussions on here :)

We did a review of some cases a while back over at LoveMySurface and we really liked the SumacLife hardshell (the one pictured on the linked page and the second one down in the list). It was $30 USD at the time we reviewed it but, really protects the tablet and looks good too.

We actually bout two (one for my Pro 2 and one for my wife's RT)

You can get it from Amazon and they carry it in several colors.

Hope this helps.

CrippsCorner

Kayzee. I've very interested in the Nixon case, and I'm situated in the UK so I'd have to import it too I suspect.

What I'd like to know is how you've been getting on with it? Does the zipped pocket have enough room for the charger?

EDIT: Actually, I've seen one of your posts in another thread already advising that there is enough room for the charger and other accessories. Thanks!

You know what I need to edit that myself really. It will fit in, but it's tight... I don't really like doing it. When I last traveled with my Surface I put the stylus in the side compartment and left the charger loose in my bag. Sorry if I misinformed you before.