What's new

Surface Pro 3 Screen Calibration Values

olimjj

All good to stage 3 and the power settings.......i don't get the choices in profiles. Just says 'current setting / brighten video / darken video or enhance video colours'
Display.JPG

kzxt

As far as i know, only dowloaded it last night. Though i think it was suggested i pick the 3960 build on the list...........Do i need the newest build 4080 relerased in Jan?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=4th+Generation+Intel®+Core™+Processors+with+Intel®+HD+Graphics+4400

Well I guess you only use/revert back to the 3960 build if you want to use the wireless display adapter (as 4080 breaks miracast compatibility afaik). Otherwise, you could use the 4080 build instead.

bells0

Bummer, just bought a Roku stick for extending the screen to my tv. Works well. May have to leave this then. Have managed to tweak the colors though.

bells0

Feck - seems this 3960 build has broken my Roku mirroring!! Can you roll back to original settings?? Newbie here........

kzxt

Feck - seems this 3960 build has broken my Roku mirroring!! Can you roll back to original settings?? Newbie here........

Yes you can.

1) Go to your Device Manager (right-click the start menu button on desktop and go device manager). Alternatively, you can go to Control Panel > Device Manager
2) Expand Display adapters
3) You should see Intel HD Graphics 4400 (or something similar). Right-click and click properties.
4) Click Roll Back Driver.

You should be able to use your Roku mirroring now.