What's new

Surface Pro 3 14 Day Trial at Microsoft Store

Liam2349

I read on the Microsoft Store last year that with Surface Pro 2, you could trial the product for 30 days before committing to the purchase.

I just got off the phone with Microsoft UK, and the very helpful guy on the phone confirmed to me (4 times) that if I purchase a Surface Pro 3 from Microsoft Store, I can test it out for 14 DAYS before committing to the purchase. If in these 14 days I decide I do not like the product, I will be eligible for a full refund and return delivery at the expense of Microsoft.

So to confirm, you can purchase Surface Pro 3 from Microsoft UK, use it, and return it within 14 days for a full refund, no questions asked.

This is great news for me, a Pro 2 owner, who is concerned about Pro 3 throttling. I'm now definitely going to pre-order one, since there's nothing to lose.

Good one Microsoft!

OP
L

Liam2349

When I purchased my SP2, it was 30 days...

It's a bit different now. There was no mention of this trial on the website, not as far as I could see, so it's good that I managed to find confirmation of a trial period. Two weeks should suffice for me to make a decision.