What's new

Surface pro 2017 pen inaccuracy issue

Surfacer100

I bought a Surface pro 2017 a few weeks ago and I realized that when my hand rests on the screen the pen is unstable and have weird inaccuracies i tried some tips and still nothing, anyone have a solution for this? the note taking this way is impossible

fivetoedsloth

That sounds like the issue that happens with the 1709 fall creators update. I am on the previous version (1703?) with no issues like that. Maybe try reverting or looking for other workarounds people have posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dunsky

I have the same issue for about a year already. Microsoft aware of the problem but looks like they will not fix that. This looks like hardware failure case unfortunately with Surface Pro 2017 with the New Surface Pen with tilt only. Old Surface Pro 4 pen works fine on that device.

inmnbob

I have the same issue for about a year already. Microsoft aware of the problem but looks like they will not fix that. This looks like hardware failure case unfortunately with Surface Pro 2017 with the New Surface Pen with tilt only. Old Surface Pro 4 pen works fine on that device.

I replaced my 6SP because of this. The store said they never saw the problem, before

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

inmnbob

Sorry. Replaced it three times. The third time it is better but still bad in the upper left side

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk