What's new

Surface Hub doesnt wake up once asleep

STFC_laura

Hi there
i have a few surface hubs which all seem to be working fine, however i have one that once asleep (overnight) doesnt wake up when you are near, it also doesnt come back on from the power button which is flashing white. the only way i can get it out of this state is to switch it off at the plug and back on again.
i have checked its power settings against the others and they are configured the same.
anyone else come across this and how do i fix it.
not a good start to clients when the first thing you have to do is reboot it!
thanks
Laura

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, @STFC_laura.

If all settings are the same, that offending Hub could use a little reminder of its configuration.

Make some major adjustments to the Power settings and restart. Then make settings back to the way you want them and restart again.

Perhaps this will fix it up.
Let us know.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there
i have a few surface hubs which all seem to be working fine, however i have one that once asleep (overnight) doesnt wake up when you are near, it also doesnt come back on from the power button which is flashing white. the only way i can get it out of this state is to switch it off at the plug and back on again.
i have checked its power settings against the others and they are configured the same.
anyone else come across this and how do i fix it.
not a good start to clients when the first thing you have to do is reboot it!
thanks
Laura
If it is fully updated and configured the same you may consider swapping it with a replacement from your vendor...