What's new

Solved Surface 3 pen and black pen loop UK

Pedrom

No they didn't say why. Just said sorry that it's not available! I ended up searching other places for black pen loops and they seem hard to come by!
I just ordered 2 from CCL, just in case they run out for good in the future!

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wont be home for about a week and a half, but should i still have the typecover boxes you can have my black penloop foc

OP
M

MrMrMr

I wont be home for about a week and a half, but should i still have the typecover boxes you can have my black penloop foc
You mean they are included in the type cover keyboard box already? Have you not used them then? If not what do you use? You say boxes, do you have more than one?

Are you in UK, really appreciate that thanks!!

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well if anyone wants them, just send me a PM in about ten days. I consider them utterly useless so happy to get rid of them.

OP
M

MrMrMr

Well if anyone wants them, just send me a PM in about ten days. I consider them utterly useless so happy to get rid of them.
I'll take them please, as many as you have! All black? More than 1? Perfect let me know and I'll send you PPG for P+P etc

Thanks

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Final exam of the year tomorrow, so I will most likely not even remember this thread exists come Friday, 32 days straight now, so i'm looking forward to some serious self-harm through the medium of alcohol and the associated revelry, and the subsequent memory loss :) Just drop me a message around the end of the month when I should have access to the packaging. Pretty sure I left the loops in the typecover boxes.

OP
M

MrMrMr

Final exam of the year tomorrow, so I will most likely not even remember this thread exists come Friday, 32 days straight now, so i'm looking forward to some serious self-harm through the medium of alcohol and the associated revelry, and the subsequent memory loss :) Just drop me a message around the end of the month when I should have access to the packaging. Pretty sure I left the loops in the typecover boxes.
Will do, good luck, that's sounds some feat!! Well done!!

Ok I'll PM around 27th? see what you've got, thanks.