What's new

Struggle right-clicking with the new surface pen

xephia

I can't work out if this is a defect and I should take the pen back, or if it's something I need to live with, but the tiny button on my new surface pen is so difficult to click? Only one edge (the edge closest to the nib) of the tiny button makes any clicking noise or movement, turning a 1.5cm button into a 10mm button. My thumb doesn't reach that far down no matter how I hold it, so I have to readjust the pen completely to right click. Seems a bit ridiculous?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I can't work out if this is a defect and I should take the pen back, or if it's something I need to live with, but the tiny button on my new surface pen is so difficult to click? Only one edge (the edge closest to the nib) of the tiny button makes any clicking noise or movement, turning a 1.5cm button into a 10mm button. My thumb doesn't reach that far down no matter how I hold it, so I have to readjust the pen completely to right click. Seems a bit ridiculous?
Press and hold is more effective...press the pen until the ring cursor and lift slightly and select the context menu.