What's new

SP3 & Windows 10: Match Made in Heaven?

ChrisPanzer

After using my SP3 for about a month now, I must say I am VERY impressed.. It's funny, but most of the kinks and minor gripe-related issues have seemed to just 'fix themselves', as non-techy that may sound. (ie. bluetooth connectivity, etc)

The biggest issue I am dealing with now is the ever-present resolution/scaling issues, and I am looking forward to Win10 to sort out some of these issues.

Overall, the SP3 has indeed surpassed my expectations, whilst in the meantime the iPad sits in the baby's room playing music and collecting dust.

Very happy customer here indeed... Still curious if I Can fry an egg on the backside, however... =)

Has anyone installed Win10 on their SP3 AOY (as of yet)? Would appreciate some honest feedback, thank-umz!

Kif

After using my SP3 for about a month now, I must say I am VERY impressed.. It's funny, but most of the kinks and minor gripe-related issues have seemed to just 'fix themselves', as non-techy that may sound. (ie. bluetooth connectivity, etc)

The biggest issue I am dealing with now is the ever-present resolution/scaling issues, and I am looking forward to Win10 to sort out some of these issues.

Overall, the SP3 has indeed surpassed my expectations, whilst in the meantime the iPad sits in the baby's room playing music and collecting dust.

Very happy customer here indeed... Still curious if I Can fry an egg on the backside, however... =)

Has anyone installed Win10 on their SP3 AOY (as of yet)? Would appreciate some honest feedback, thank-umz!

I'm not running Win 10 on my SP3 but I have experience with both. Right now I haven't seen much that shows Win 10 will be an improvement on SP3. However it's still really early in the game and very soon Microsoft is going to show off some of the consumer based improvements (Jan 21st). I'm cautiously optimistic that Win 10 will be a better marriage between a tablet and laptop\desktop OS. The resolution/scaling issues are complex because it relies on third parties to update their apps to modern standards. So it simply might get gradually better instead of being solved by Win 10.