kojack
Member
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2015
- Messages
- 87
- Points
- 8
- My Device
- Surface 3 (Atom)
Hi,
I am looking at getting an X for when we are on the road. Will all features of "your phone" work with the X and samsung phones? Is the version of edge the same as my version on my dell? I need to be able to edit and create on wix from my tablet while on the road. Also, I guess polarr works on the X, but what about Affinity software?
I am looking at getting an X for when we are on the road. Will all features of "your phone" work with the X and samsung phones? Is the version of edge the same as my version on my dell? I need to be able to edit and create on wix from my tablet while on the road. Also, I guess polarr works on the X, but what about Affinity software?