What's new

So who here is satisfied with Denim updat on thier Lumia 1520...

kundas1

.... and what is the best feature so far that you like about Denim?

I really dig the "Hey Cortana" and just recently bought an international L1520 which didn't get the Denim update till very late and missed it, also the 4k recording is spectacular and very crisp and vibrant which I wasn't expecting it to be... so what other features do YOU like?

VickiFL

I love "Hey Cortana." It really helps me when I'm driving. :)

I haven't really noticed a big difference in picture/video quality, but I haven't taken a lot of pictures either.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Cortana is what I use most.... but the improved Camera speed is also huge... that is taking some time to unlearn the press and hold of the older slow camera.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go out to the parking lot
And you get in your car and drive real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down and lands on the ground
And out comes a man from Mars… :)

OP
kundas1

kundas1

oh! I also forgot to mention the folders thingy.. putting all my games and audio+video apps in one folder is so much better!

OP
kundas1

kundas1

I haven't really noticed a big difference in picture/video quality, but I haven't taken a lot of pictures either.

how can you NOT notice the picture quality? LOL also I think you need to transfer or at least view it on a nice big TV to notice the difference maybe.. and yes "hey cortana" is a BIG help when driving! also I have my phone mounted on my dash so when I notice something weird or wanna record something I just command Cortana to start the camera and record away which is something I could not do with my other phones!

VickiFL

Go out to the parking lot
And you get in your car and drive real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down and lands on the ground
And out comes a man from Mars… :)

Exactly! :D

how can you NOT notice the picture quality? LOL also I think you need to transfer or at least view it on a nice big TV to notice the difference maybe.. and yes "hey cortana" is a BIG help when driving! also I have my phone mounted on my dash so when I notice something weird or wanna record something I just command Cortana to start the camera and record away which is something I could not do with my other phones!

I was in a car accident in February (Friday the 13th), and have been at doctors, or in bed recovering. I haven't really had a chance to take a lot of pictures. I need to get on that, though. :)

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Exactly! :D

I was in a car accident in February (Friday the 13th), and have been at doctors, or in bed recovering. I haven't really had a chance to take a lot of pictures. I need to get on that, though. :)

I was just using the short version ... :D