What's new

so i return my surface:(

ginofresh

so i just got back into wow and was looking to play on the best there was bc i wanted good computer that can run wow pretty much at the max and on my surface i7 i was able to get fair and i was happy with it, but i felt like the surface was not going t last me and i felt like they was going to come out with the new surface 4? and i hate being a number behide it is a problem for me. so i got this lenovo desk top and it is pretty good but the problem is that it is a desk top and i do miss my surface....so my questions is what do you guys think i should do? i dont play any marjoy games beside wow or the sims or some other little game but noting to graphic heavy.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wait, Surface Pro 4 is coming... get one of those, then you wont be a number behind.

But you could have kept your 3 until the 4 was out... water over the dam now. :)

OP
G

ginofresh

i was thinking about keeping it and i still could get it back it just that i wanted something that can do more graphic but yes i seen that maybe it was not worth it and the pro 4 is not talk about yet lol just you know it is coming

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you're keeping the Desktop you will still have the more powerful back when necessary and you can stream heavy games from it to you Surface or use Remote Desktop for portable high powered tasks.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Every computer ever built or owned has been a mass of tradeoffs and compromises. The same is true of every computer that ever will be built.

Johnny365

I bought my SP3 in April when rumors of the SP4 coming out in May, June, July, August, October. Point is, there will always be something coming out the moment a product is released. Just be happy and settle with what you can afford.

Last edited:

Captpt

You could gave waited until late September/early October and sold it on ebay then get the SP4, the SP3's are holding they're value as they should being such a solid performer...
Personally I thought I would go that route but now I'm not sure I'm going for the 4, my SP3 has been rock solid, the rumored 14" display may be the only thing that may change my mind :)

Cyb3rDud3

I bought my SP3 in April when rumors of the SP4 coming out in May, June, July, August, October. Point is, there will always be something coming out the moment a product is released. Just be happy and settle with what you can afford.
Snap, me too. But not only that, there was/is some indication that actually whilst the 4 maybe the latest number, the processing power and capability could be less. Battery life over power. I would miss the power.