What's new

Sleeve for Surface Pro 4

I use:
Platinum - Sleeve for Surface Pro 3/Pro 4 and Most 12" Tablets - Black

It fits perfect with the pen on side of the tablet. There is a zipper that can hold folded papers or the charger as a last resort. The zipper pull has a sleeve to stop it from getting snagged. Inside is felt material. So its good for protection as a holder to toss it in a backpack or briefcase.. NOT for walking around all-day case. There is no handles.
My only niggle is that the outside material is smooth.

osirisdean

for the price, i honestly think the inateck sleeve case is the best bang for buck. carrying handle; 3 sides of zippers so you can sleeve it vertically (eg, in a bookbag) or horizontally; quasi-waterproof case; perfect fit for SP4+typecover+pen; zippered side pocket can fit mouse & power cord. even comes with a microfiber cloth.

i very, *very* rarely hawk products. this is a good one.

cellardoor04

for the price, i honestly think the inateck sleeve case is the best bang for buck. carrying handle; 3 sides of zippers so you can sleeve it vertically (eg, in a bookbag) or horizontally; quasi-waterproof case; perfect fit for SP4+typecover+pen; zippered side pocket can fit mouse & power cord. even comes with a microfiber cloth.

i very, *very* rarely hawk products. this is a good one.

I agree, I bought the felt sleeve from Inateck and I find it quite well made and smart looking. It has a pocket for a few documents and two back pockets for a phone (but it's not very spacious). I was debating between the felt sleeve or the bag that Osirisdean mentioned, but went for the sleeve as I carried a messenger bag anyway and just wanted another layer of protection. Hope this helps!

bradl79

I use:
Platinum - Sleeve for Surface Pro 3/Pro 4 and Most 12" Tablets - Black

It fits perfect with the pen on side of the tablet. There is a zipper that can hold folded papers or the charger as a last resort. The zipper pull has a sleeve to stop it from getting snagged. Inside is felt material. So its good for protection as a holder to toss it in a backpack or briefcase.. NOT for walking around all-day case. There is no handles.
My only niggle is that the outside material is smooth.

yeah i got that one too, i love it, i just want one with a handle though so i dont feel i will drop or it will slip out of my hand

Huscos

I had one from D-Park. It wasn't made for Surface and was way too roomy. I bought the Waterfield Vertical sleevecase. It's a great sleeve. Highly recommend.

ciciun

I got my SP4 sleeve from tomtoc on Feb, until now, it is work well, very light and not thick, the accessory is perfect for my SP4 's adapter, highly recommend
upload_2017-4-7_11-10-4.png