What's new

Samsung's ATIV Book 9 Plus listed for $1,400, only 7.5 hours battery life?

mitchellvii

According to Samsung's Facebook page the Q has been delayed indefinitely...

Ah well then I guess it will be released on MS time then? :)

Who knows? Hard to imagine they would 86 something so hotly anticipated. Actually I believe the reason for the 'indefinite' thing is Samsung wants 8.1 to go gold first and make sure all the drivers work.

Last edited:

machistmo

*/facepalm*

facepalm-over-animal-ags-stupidity.jpg

mitchellvii

For less then?????

The new Sony 13 Pro looks pretty impressive as well. The question I need to ask myself is, do I really need a tablet at all? 90% of the time I use my SP in a laptop style setup anyway. The few times I hold it like a "book" or tablet is when I do so just because I can, not because that is actually better.

Coming from the old days when even a basic laptop used to cost $3000, the pricing of these new models truly is amazing.

vaio-pro-13.png

Last edited:

machistmo

The new Sony 13 Pro looks pretty impressive as well. The question I need to ask myself is, do I really need a tablet at all? 90% of the time I use my SP in a laptop style setup anyway. The few times I hold it like a "book" or tablet is when I do so just because I can, not because that is actually better.

Coming from the old days when even a basic laptop used to cost $3000, the pricing of these new models truly is amazing.

View attachment 1001

I am going to remind you that you finally came to your senses in this post - for the rest of your existence!!! Muahahah muhhahahahaha muhahahah! J/k, but seriously, glad to see you breathing the free air again.

OP
Spaniard

Spaniard

Surface Pro, I have sinned against Microsoft and before you, I am not worthy to be called your user.
9780232520781.jpg

machistmo

You shall count to THREE, THREE Shall the number be:

[video=youtube;xOrgLj9lOwk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk[/video]

Five! is right out!