What's new

Samsung phone and Pro X users. How's your phone working?

kojack

I am very interested in this combo. Since samsung phones now have full integration with windows 10, how is it working on the Pro X? I think it would be the ideal combo since having android apps working on screen on the X should be a decent situation.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I am very interested in this combo. Since samsung phones now have full integration with windows 10, how is it working on the Pro X? I think it would be the ideal combo since having android apps working on screen on the X should be a decent situation.

When I had my Note 10+ it worked fine, works better with the Duo :)

OP
kojack

kojack

Well, I could not do the samsung phone. I just did not like the device overall. Got 2 new iPhone 11's. One black, one lilac for the wife. Just to fluid to leave.

MusicalGenius

I am using samsung, going nice to be honest.
Didn`t spot any problems despite I am not going through a full synch between mobile and computer, too lasy for it xd

OP
kojack

kojack

Going to revisit this one for a second. After Apple's shady attack on a little food prep company called prePear, I am not longer buying ANYTHING related to apple. I am a small business owner and I do not like large corporations taking shots a little start up for silly reasons like the shape of a leaf. I wish microsoft would put thunderbolt into their products. I will go with a new dell for my main PC using eGpu for video/photo power, a Pro X for my tablet, and a new samsung a72 (when it comes out) for my phone. I have cancelled 99 percent of my apple services as of now. I have to keep some since my son who has autism uses his iPad every day. I cannot take that from him. But I am DONE with their nonsense.

Back to my setup. I will be getting the 14 5000 2 in 1, another 24 inch monitor to go with my 24" touchscreen I have now, both plugged into the eGpu via thunderbolt and dock on my laptop. I will be forwarding my ipad to my son since his is only a 32gb version and its full. I will get a new surface pro X to replace my ipad and have way better usage for my purposes.