What's new

S3 Typecover up/down cursor keys wonky?

LibbyLA

I have the dark blue Typecover and the up/down cursor key buttons are not square with the other keys. They may not be more then 5 degrees off square but that's enough to be noticeable.

The weird angle is bugging me. I will be taking this back to the store later this week when I have time to. Is anyone else seeing this? I hope it's just my particular keyboard.

malberttoo

I have the dark blue Typecover and the up/down cursor key buttons are not square with the other keys. They may not be more then 5 degrees off square but that's enough to be noticeable.

The weird angle is bugging me. I will be taking this back to the store later this week when I have time to. Is anyone else seeing this? I hope it's just my particular keyboard.

My OCD would have exploded immediately if my TypeCover was like that :D. Fortunately everything is square on mine.

OP
L

LibbyLA

It will be Thursday before I can take it back. I'm going to "skin" the S3 and keyboard soon and don't want this wonky keyboard. Not going to pay $130 for something with wonky keys, even if they do work. I don't see them when I'm typing because they're under my right hand. That's probably why I didn't notice the problem right away. I'm away from my desktop computer for a few days so I'm having a chance to use the S3 for several hours a day. So far, I'm really liking it. I wish it were a little smaller, but it's a really good size for getting work done. As much as I like the tiny Dell V8P, the typing experience isn't as nice. I'm really liking the trackpad on this keyboard.

luv2skipow

Well my OCD is pretty bad so I went and checked and my keys are fine.
Dark blue as well.

The only thing bugging me for the money is that the track pad is quite a bit lower on the left with a noticeable lip whereas the right is more flush.

Anyone else like that? I am on vacation now so my only reference was a SP3 at Costco which seemed similar but was a demo and likely over used.

I will be heading to the M$ store when I get back.