What's new

Question about People App

borka105

The Live Tile people app will show when someone has replied to a standing status that I commented on. Please keep in mind the original status was not mine, but I have since added a comment to it.

When I click on the People App, I am not sure where I go to find that status, or the particular reply that the Live Tile App is saying has been made.

All I am able to see is my Statuses. When I click on Notifications, the People App actually only posts Notifications that apply to anything that I original posted. When I go to the "What's New" section it also does not show this original status.

So my question is how to do I in the people App find any comments that have been made to a Status where I was not the original creator? It has me confused because the Live Tile App will correctly show when a comment has been made by someone, but I can't seem to actually access it/view it in the App.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

Sin

I receive notifications when others comment on a post that I have commented on as well. I can read the additional comments by clicking on 'View Notifications', then selecting the notification. The comments are then displayed on the right side of the screen.

OP
B

borka105

I receive notifications when others comment on a post that I have commented on as well. I can read the additional comments by clicking on 'View Notifications', then selecting the notification. The comments are then displayed on the right side of the screen.

That is what is really odd about this situation. The "Notifications" section is not displaying this particular notification. The Live Tile is correctly showing that there was a reply to a status that I posted in, but I cannot find this status anywhere in the app....

OP
B

borka105

If that is the case then the Live Tile App should not be updated me either...

I guess your explanation is the only one that makes sense...

ArnoldC

Live tiles can show Notifications but not Content in some cases, again due to privacy settings. Same thing with Windows Phone People Hub, Tile shows Notification, but when I try to view details, it tells me information is not available.

The Facebook API explains this.