What's new

Problem with Surface Hub

succubuskitteh

I just brought my Surface Pro 3 today for artistic reasons, i downloaded surface hub to help with the pressure sensitivity.. but it keeps saying that either the pen is disabled or not installed..

which is really annoying, i believe im up to date with all my drivers, updates and installs... and i downloaded the driver that allows for sensitivity on certain paint programs such as Sai.

so i was wondering if anyone has a fix for this..?

Thanks~

leeshor

Welcome to the forum

We have several people that should be able to help, I'm not one of them but someone who can help should.

accesser

So I assume the Pen is working for other things ? do the buttons work eg does the top one launch one note ?

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Try pairing the pen with your SP3 (or re-pairing [pun]) the pen if you did not pair it during your initial Windows setup:

Pair Surface Pen manually
The Pen may not be paired, or may it may need to be removed from the Bluetooth list and paired again.

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and tap or click Settings. Tap or click Change PC settings, and tap or click PC and devices, then tap or click Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.

2. If Surface Pen appears in the list of discovered devices, tap or click it and then tap or click Remove device.

3. Hold down the top button (nearest the clip) of the pen for seven seconds until the light in the middle of the pen clip starts to flash. When the pen appears in the list of Bluetooth devices, tap or click it, and then tap or click Pair.