What's new

Pouch/Sleeve for S3

bronsky

Brown leather and tweed Maroo sleeve. Love the look.
WP_20150512_001_zpspeucmtqf.jpg

WP_20150512_003_zpsbxftgjrw.jpg

Last edited:

InspectHerGadget

Look at d-park stuff on ebay. I just ordered a really nice sleeve for my wife's Surface 3. I haven't even got it yet or the Surface but I used a d-park leather cover for my SP3 and it was perfect.

Last edited:

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brown leather and tweed Maroo sleeve. Love the look.
WP_20150512_001_zpspeucmtqf.jpg

WP_20150512_003_zpsbxftgjrw.jpg

That looks really nice :) think that has to go on my shopping list come pay day. Thanks for the photo's.

Currently just using a neoprene sleeve I made for my nexus 10 a while back. Had one of these "whole desk" gaming mouse mats, so cut a chunk off it, grabbed a thimble.

IMAG2063.jpg

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys, we have jut launched 2 zip cases custom designed for Surface 3 :)

SP3-1-390.jpg

http://www.skytab.net/proddetail.asp?prod=surface-3-black
http://www.skytab.net/proddetail.asp?prod=surface-3-silver

If anyone has a blog would like a free one in exchange for a review please contact me.

I have no blog but can write a review for these forums (they're probably a lot more visited than the average users blog) however I will straight up that I cannot stand the silver, but everyone has their own preferences (I can't stand the bright coloured type covers, just too garish)

InspectHerGadget

$_57.jpg Hi, this is the one I just ordered for my wife. It is leather with a soft lining.

I also have a quite different one for my SP3 from d-Park, it is full width cowhide and the flap is handy for storing the pen...
WP_20150514_16_39_11_Pro.jpg

skytab

I have no blog but can write a review for these forums (they're probably a lot more visited than the average users blog) however I will straight up that I cannot stand the silver, but everyone has their own preferences (I can't stand the bright coloured type covers, just too garish)
That would be awesome, email me your address and I'll send one out :) - [email protected]

I'll be sure and send a black one.

InspectHerGadget

WP_20150605_17_25_31_Pro (1024x576).jpg

Manual and Thank you note for my d-park red leather Surface 3 case for my wife.

Note the Chinglish. Great products just poor grammar!

Last edited:

InspectHerGadget

I recommend both amazon and ebay. There is some lovely stuff out there mostly from China at prices for outstanding leather that is unbeatable. If you look at my earlier post, the one for the SP3 is sold full width cow leather with great stitching.

The Surface 3 case also from dpark is a combination leather/wool. Wool actually makes more sense than you think as it is absorbent and protective.

I like read too. I always choose Surface with the red keyboards. I also got my Surface 3 cover from China by DHL in 3 days.