What's new

Post pictures of your surface Pro

jakebake

Hey guys! Thought it would be cool to have a thread of pictures of the Pro. Maybe with your keyboards or accessories and setup where you're using it most. Just no many pictures around

protip

Sure. Here's my Surface Pro set up on day 1.

surface-pro-1.jpg

And here it is opposite my wife's netbook.

netbook-and-surface.jpg

OP
J

jakebake

Awesome guys thank you! It is amazing how much better it looks then something made only a few years ago. And dleuen are you just using it as an amp sim or recording as well? How does it sound (I also play guitar)?

dleuen

Awesome guys thank you! It is amazing how much better it looks then something made only a few years ago. And dleuen are you just using it as an amp sim or recording as well? How does it sound (I also play guitar)?

I'm using it for recording with the amp sim as a vst plugin for the audio track. So the guitar is plugged directly into the audio interface (Focusrite Forte) and the amp sim is providing the effects. Works remarkably well.

Ruffles

Here's a quick pic (excuse the dirty office) of my Pro connected to two printers, Nikon D800, and mouse running Nikon Capture and PhotoKey. This was a quick test to ensure everything was working as I'm going to use it this week at an event shoot. I can take the picture, swap in a new background, and print a 4x6 in about 45 seconds.

WP_20130216_002.jpg

paesan

I am trying to upload a jpeg and nothing happens. What is the secret to uploading photos. I am on win8 x64