What's new

OSX on surface pro mountian lion

marcux

Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
40
Points
8
surface hackintosh!

[video=youtube;icPMg_qkSRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icPMg_qkSRs[/video]
 
It was only a matter of time... I haven't seen one running linux yet but I haven't looked yet either.
 
Proud to say I've never used a Mac.
 
Surface Pro can run any OS that runs on Intel x86 platform. OSX, Linux and whatever out there. But what is the point of running other OS since they don't support touch or pen. It is a waste of such a nice powerful machine.
 
Surface Pro can run any OS that runs on Intel x86 platform. OSX, Linux and whatever out there. But what is the point of running other OS since they don't support touch or pen. It is a waste of such a nice powerful machine.

I think it is more because you can and for fun (yes some people enjoy doing this) than because they really want an OSX or other OS machine. I think that it is more spectacular when people port something like OSX to an Atari or TI graphing calculator than a completely modern ultrabook though.
 
I think it is more because you can and for fun (yes some people enjoy doing this) than because they really want an OSX or other OS machine. I think that it is more spectacular when people port something like OSX to an Atari or TI graphing calculator than a completely modern ultrabook though.

Yes, I think people are just doing it for fun. Booting other OS off the USB sticks is cool.
 
Yes, I think people are just doing it for fun. Booting other OS off the USB sticks is cool.

Doesn't even have to be a USB Stick in this case, the hardware in a surface is quite simliar to a macbook air. Its just an i5 with HD4000 graphics, dime a dozen in the mac world. Everything is soo tiny in that video. Lol
 
4.9 out of 5 Microsoft users approve this post! That's the beauty of this device... You can run whatever you want to run.... ~VIVA LA SURFACE~!
 
Defile such beautiful hardware with MacOS??? (sorry, I just couldn't resist :p)
 
Back
Top