What's new

OneNote won't sync on my surface pro

lancer_dancer01

So I just got a surface pro on Friday to replace my surface RT (it died on me). Anyways I mainly use my surface for taking notes at school. There is a problem though and that is my surface will not sync with my OneNote. This was also a problem with my RT. My PC and windows phone sync just fine with onenote but not my surface. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it. The green status bar on the syncing will start to fill up but when it gets to the end it just stops and never completes. It doesn't freeze on me and I can still use onenote to take notes but when I am done it doesn't want to sync to my skydrive.

Cambo

Not sure what the issue is as it syncs fine for me with the pro.maybe some thing in the settings??

UrsulaCrow

So I just got a surface pro on Friday to replace my surface RT (it died on me). Anyways I mainly use my surface for taking notes at school. There is a problem though and that is my surface will not sync with my OneNote. This was also a problem with my RT. My PC and windows phone sync just fine with onenote but not my surface. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it. The green status bar on the syncing will start to fill up but when it gets to the end it just stops and never completes. It doesn't freeze on me and I can still use onenote to take notes but when I am done it doesn't want to sync to my skydrive.
I just started using my new Pro 3 this week for the same purpose, and am having the same issue, only eventually OneNote stops responding and I have to force quit & reopen. Did you ever resolve the issue? I'm having a hard time finding a fix for it. The fixes suggested by Microsoft help have done nothing to resolve the issue.