What's new

OneNote 2013 issues

OP
T

tony8154

If it is struggling with heavily inked pages you can check your performance settings...under Options...Advanced:

View attachment 5200

Also turning off Pressure Sensitivity will reduce the memory footprint of the ink.
which settings am I changing here to reduce lag? All of the settings you checked are the same as mine, except for using OneNote 2013 as the default.

Also there's another issue that I have not mentioned:

When using the lasso tool to select some text, sometimes the lasso woould disappear and I would have to make another circle around the text. I thought maybe this was the battery or I was not pressing down hard enough but neither was the case. Any suggestions?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
which settings am I changing here to reduce lag? All of the settings you checked are the same as mine, except for using OneNote 2013 as the default.

Also there's another issue that I have not mentioned:

When using the lasso tool to select some text, sometimes the lasso woould disappear and I would have to make another circle around the text. I thought maybe this was the battery or I was not pressing down hard enough but neither was the case. Any suggestions?
I was showing the default screen....

make these changes:
upload_2015-1-29_6-56-31.png

OP
T

tony8154

thank you for the suggestion !
I will try out with these suggestions and see if that changes anything. I'll post updates soon.

Thanks!