What's new

Notetaking App with Audio

zwieback

Hey guys!

I am thinking about switching from Mac/iPad to one solution - the new surface pro :)
Therefore I need to know, if there is an app out there, which links handwritten notes to spoken audio. This is possible with notability (awesome app) on the iPad and even on the Mac. When reviewing notes with audio, you simply need to tap on a word and you are directly at the right moment of the recording. As this is one of my most used functions, I definitely need something similar on the surface.

Thanks!

goodintentions

Hey guys!

I am thinking about switching from Mac/iPad to one solution - the new surface pro :)
Therefore I need to know, if there is an app out there, which links handwritten notes to spoken audio. This is possible with notability (awesome app) on the iPad and even on the Mac. When reviewing notes with audio, you simply need to tap on a word and you are directly at the right moment of the recording. As this is one of my most used functions, I definitely need something similar on the surface.

Thanks!
Don't know. But thanks for the idea for my future project.

kvr

OneNote 2013 does this incredibly well. You can record a lecture while taking notes, then when going back to study you can play back the audio from a certain section by selecting the written note at that point on the page. You can also turn on audio search indexing so that you can search audio for a word that was spoken.