What's new

New surface 3 (128gb) owner

kzoo

Just picked up my first Surface 3 (128gb) yesterday. I've been using an iPad for work for the past 4 years or so, so I have a lot to learn; I'm very excited to get to know the Surface 3. I am already seeing many ways to which it is superior to my iPad...

OP
K

kzoo

I plan on using the surface for quite a few different tasks. First and most importantly it will solve the problem of having to carry my notebook and iPad with me!

I used my iPad for the following -
Note taking.
PDF reading/review
Site CAD (not sure what app I can use for this)
Email
Web
Music
Misc. apps...

For all intents and purposes the iPad has served me very well over the years. However; I think the Surface platform will suit me well. I've really been working with Onenote; which I think is a great piece of software...

malberttoo

I plan on using the surface for quite a few different tasks. First and most importantly it will solve the problem of having to carry my notebook and iPad with me!

I used my iPad for the following -
Note taking.
PDF reading/review
Site CAD (not sure what app I can use for this)
Email
Web
Music
Misc. apps...

For all intents and purposes the iPad has served me very well over the years. However; I think the Surface platform will suit me well. I've really been working with Onenote; which I think is a great piece of software...

OneNote by itself is awesome. But on a Surface Pro 3... it gets wings. :)

Yes, I have to second with everyone here... One Note is a game changer for me... you wonder why it took so long for it to become a reality, a true e-ink experience.