What's new

New Firmware and ANOTHER update for Marvell Bluetooth and Wifi drivers just installed tonight

Turbo4AWD

I checked Windows update and saw a TON of updates for my Surface Pro 6. Noticed that a LOT of the updates for for Marvell drivers AND a Firmware update for my Surface Pro 6. Installed them all successfully just now. Anyone else get these updates yet? Here's a screenshot of the updates that just installed. Hoping everything still runs smoothly after.

1592450380535.png

I just checked my SP6 for updates, and I did not receive what you have listed above. I went through my update history and all of my driver updates have earlier version numbers than the ones above, except for Surface - Firmware. The last version that was installed on my SP6 back on 11/16/2019 was 241.6.139.0.

OP
T

Turbo4AWD

Another update. Doesn't say it's firmware though...installing now...will comment here if anything strange happens after the update.

1594501204561.png

OP
T

Turbo4AWD

Ok, I did a little more research and apparently Microsoft recently allowed the Surface Go, Surface Go 2, and Surface Pro 7 to install 2004. I'm guessing the Surface Pro 6 shouldn't be too far behind. I did notice that I don't have that update that removes the block on updating to 2004 yet tho. I will need that one first before being able to actually download the update.