What's new

Need Help w/Yahoo email account

jahladik

I have an RT. I have successfully added my yahoo email account and can read/reply to emails. However, it seems that my contacts and calendar did not transfer over. When I click on the tiles, I cant see my information. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

kristalsoldier

I have a similar question - though about Gmail. I have been using Gmail for a while now and wanted to move my mails over to Outlook.com, which could be accessed using the in-built Mail app (bare though it is). I looked into this on the relevant MS sites and following suggestions thereon, I used the Trueswitch service. This was about 4 days back. Since then only 2/3rd of my mail from Gmail has been migrated. Trueswitch suggested that it would take about 24 hours to do the whole transfer, but that has not happened. I also emailed them but have not got a response from them yet. I wonder if there is any way by which I could get all my mails to transfer over which would allow me to move over completely to Outlook.com. Is there any indication as to how long this Trueswitch service takes? Alternatively, is there a way I could interrupt the Trueswitch service and do the migration manually? As things stand, I currently am going back and forth between Outlook.com/ the Mail app (on the Surface RT) and Gmail, which is very inconvenient, to put it mildly! Thanks in advance for your help.