What's new

My SP4 leather skin (back)

kundas1

very nice, but I would take it 1 step further and paint the windows logo silver... that would look sweet!

kevroc

That's really nice. I hope it makes it less cold when picking up. My SB was like an ice cube in the morning...

ScottyS

Nice. What brand has the Windows Logo embossed on it?
Here's my SP3 with a Sticker Boy brown leather skin . . .
upload_2016-12-11_5-6-35.png

Heat dissipation is no problem. I've had 2 SP1's and 3 SP3's (due to return and replacements at MS Store) and ironically the last SP3 they gave me was refurbished and it is the first one I've had that works 100%. It's condition was pristine and I wanted to keep it that way, my others attracted scratches no matter how careful I was.

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very nice, I have a similar stickerboy skin to the brown one but in black. It really keeps it like new. My 2 year old SP3 is like new under neath.

In do like the embossed logo though where did you get it?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rawhide... keep them doggies Rollin, rawhide. the embossing is a nice touch, a cool windows hot brand would be awesome.

Dblkk

Would it affect the heat dissipation ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes skins or cases do affect heat disipation. But in real life you will almost never notice this impact as its so small.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Stickerboy skins have an optional cutout for the Windows logo to remain exposed.

Here is my Surface Book with Performance Base under such a skin.

IMG_0252.JPG