What's new

Microsoft to announce new Surface Products on October 31st

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
surface-announcement.jpg

Microsoft might not be done introducing new Surface hardware this year just because the Surface Laptop and Surface Pro are on store shelves. The company has confirmed that devices executive Panos Panay will be presenting at the company's two-day Future Decoded event (starting October 31st -- yes, Halloween), hinting that he'll introduce new hardware. A source speaking to The Verge supports this with word that there will be "at least one" new piece of hardware at the event, so it seems like Microsoft's habit of introducing new Surface machines in October will remain intact. As it stands, there are a few systems that could stand to get upgrades.

Continue Reading @ engadget

I would love to see a Surface, non pro version. Maybe Surface 5? I waited too late to grab a Surface 3.

I am sill rocking my Surface 2 in 2017 and will probably be doing the same in 2018.

Will have to wait and see what is presented.

bangsters

I'll be pissed if it's finally the surface phone... I just ordered the note 8 as there were no news on surface phone.....

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also hoping for an updated companion device like the S3. still have mine and for what I use it for, it is just great! Almost a better purchase than my sp4.

nForcer

Rumor is that it will be an LTE version of the Surface. New product price lists just appeared in the UK with LTE.