What's new

Microsoft Makes 1TB Surface Book & Surface Pro 4 Available

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
surface-pro-4-and-surface-book.jpg

For folks who simply need gobs of storage and are finally ready to pick up a Surface Pro 4 or Surface Book, today is your lucky day. Microsoft just made the ultra-high end, 1TB versions of these devices available. Here are the links:
While these prices are obviously steep, you get a great deal of value for that top dollar. Along with the 1TB SSD hard drive, both of these devices also include a Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM at the above prices.

Guatdan

This was rejected by the Microsoft store sight, so I am posting it here.

The new 1 TB surface book has a flawed keyboard that will work sporadically.

I am sending mine back.

Guatdan,

Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!

Referral link removed.

Thanks again,
Microsoft Store

en-INTL-M-Atlas-Devices-CR9-00001-mnco.jpg

Key board does not work

Brand new product and right out of the box. The keyboard works very sporadically. There is no numeric pad nor any way to use Alt codes with a numeric pad even though there was room to put one on the keyboard. I am sending mine back right away. Avoid this product until the keyboard issues are fixed. Microsoft customer service on this product is very poor since techs do not have the product. The keyboard is either faulty or bad tech support. See www.amazon.com for other customers with the same keyboard issue.

Last edited by a moderator: