What's new

Microsoft Complete - 2nd year + ADP

jbowden

Question: How many picked up Microsoft Complete warranty and are there any coupons available? I saw someone mention a 99.00 coupon but cannot find it.

tuchas

I haven't seen any lately, but I could be wrong. When I bought my SP1 at an MS retail store, they gave me Microsoft Complete for $99 along with some other freebies. But I didn't have a coupon.

damstr

I got the complete care. $150 for 2 years of accidental damage coverage with a $50 deductible? Great deal.

kozak79

Is there a way to get it after you buy the SP3? I'm asking because I pre ordered an i7 SP3 and there were no options to add complete care during pre-order.

FrankMurphy

Is there a way to get it after you buy the SP3? I'm asking because I pre ordered an i7 SP3 and there were no options to add complete care during pre-order.
I think you can get it within 45 days of buying your SP3. If you have a Microsoft Store near you, just go in there, show your receipt, and they'll sell it to you. If not, try calling the Microsoft support line.

kozak79

What does Microsoft Complete offer? My american express card gives me an extra year of warranty after the Microsoft one expires and 90 days accidental damage protection. I've used the extended warranty on a TV, amex just refunded me the whole purchase without asking for the broken tv back, and have used the 90 day accidental damage protection on a broken iPhone screen.

ipaq_101

What does Microsoft Complete offer? My american express card gives me an extra year of warranty after the Microsoft one expires and 90 days accidental damage protection. I've used the extended warranty on a TV, amex just refunded me the whole purchase without asking for the broken tv back, and have used the 90 day accidental damage protection on a broken iPhone screen.

It offers you ADP for 2 years not 90 days like your amex. If you think you aren't going to accidentally damage your SP3 then don't get it. If you think accidents can happen past 90 days, then I would get it.

Not sure how AMEX works, but at some point they might want proof that the unit is not damaged past 90 days.

Last edited: