What's new

many problems with new surface pro 4

OP
S

saidgta

I get another new sp4,
But that was very slow in windows and has freezing problems....
I tried to reset the device to factory setting... but it freezed on 8%...
what i can do now?!!

OP
S

saidgta

Now when i turn surface on, i got this error and after clicking on ok, tablet will be restart and show this error again...
2e1d4525e7c0ef14095061ba82dff11f.jpg

leeshor

And how you active new windows?
And why you dont use surface recovery image?
Once Windows 10 is activated on any system a clean install doesn't need a serial number and will re-activate. It uses a signature based on your hardware.

EMINENT

Would you happen to know how to do a clean install from the ISO, but yet retain Drawboard PDF? I understand that you get it for free with the SP4, but it will get wiped out when doing a clean install from a Win 10 ISO.

W10 iso is TH1 or build 10240. I believe the build with Drawboard is included once you update to TH2 or build 10586 on the Insider preview.

W10 iso is TH1 or build 10240. I believe the build with Drawboard is included once you update to TH2 or build 10586 on the Insider preview.

I have both builds that I acquired through the Media Creation Tool, neither include Drawboard. I thought that was specific to the Surface. Drawboard is included in the Surface recovery image though.

EMINENT

I have both builds that I acquired through the Media Creation Tool, neither include Drawboard. I thought that was specific to the Surface. Drawboard is included in the Surface recovery image though.

Maybe it is. If you login with your MS acct., isn't it logged and then aren't you able to download it from the store?

alexd88

hello guys,

i what to ask you if your kickstands is swinging in the possition you put it like in the video, when i put it on the table or in my lap is very stady but like in the video seems to be loose. it is ok?
this is my single problem with the surface every thing works very well software (one little problem with one note button but i dicovered that the bluetooth was disabled from device manager)

EMINENT

hello guys,

i what to ask you if your kickstands is swinging in the possition you put it like in the video, when i put it on the table or in my lap is very stady but like in the video seems to be loose. it is ok?
this is my single problem with the surface every thing works very well software (one little problem with one note button but i dicovered that the bluetooth was disabled from device manager)

That is normal. It did that on my SP3 at certain angles too. Probably a bit more on yours than mine and it's more noticeable at almost fully opened and for sure at fully opened. There will always be a little play or slack when opened. If it bothers you that much, get another. You won't find one exactly perfectly tight though.

Last edited: