What's new

Long Time Windows User

bondr007

Hey all. You can call me Rob. I go all the way back to Win 3.1, well actually MS DOS. Win 7 was my favorite OS until Win 10 got here.

Got myself an SP2 a few years back and really loved it. Still have it and it's running well today. Great kitchen counter computer. Finally got myself a new SP 2017 and just love this machine.

I am a Realtor and the SP 2017 is a perfect fit for my profession. It does everything I need it to and want it to, very well. It will go with me every time I leave the house. At least until the honeymoon is over.

I will visit here often and look forward to some great discussions.

Last edited:

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, @bondr007 Rob,

Like your avatar reveals about you, I also like apples and oranges.

Just like I like burgers and pizza. Both are good, and satisfy different moods, hunger, taste, and situations. I don't have to choose just one.

Hang around here. Good information, troubleshooting, warnings, and tips.

OP
bondr007

bondr007

Thanks sharpuser. I am sure I will enjoy many an hour here. I have been a member of some of the best forums associated with my hobbies and interests, and this community looks to be another winner. As a side note, my wife is Chinese and I have been to her hometown of Shanghai with her many times. I have been all over the United States and Europe and I don't think I have been in a more interesting city. We have a house in Shanghai and another in Sanya on the Island of Hainan. Really pretty there.

Nice to meet you. I'll see you around the forum.

PS. The screenshot I attached also gives away my fondness of both companies. I have a great deal of respect and admiration for the accomplishments of both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. Not too many people have given to the world what those two have.
Screenshot (2).png

Last edited: