What's new

Laptop Style Keyboard Cover

SlevinKelevra

Is the ANYTHING even remotely similar to this product for the surface pro 4? I'm desperately trying to find something that will allow me to have the surface on my lap like a laptop. I have the regular keyboard cover, but I can't flip out the back and have it rest on my lap/legs comfortably when sitting to be able to use a keyboard. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

iPad Pro Keyboard Case- Slim Book iPad Pro | ZAGG

-SK

OP
S

SlevinKelevra

I'm a huge minimalist. I hate cases and covers and anything huge and bulky on my devices. I've found many covers like these that fold out and have the triangle support, but what I'm finding and beginning to believe doesn't exist, is to make the surface like the surface book where I can have a keyboard attached and not have to use the fold out support to keep the screen up. I knowmthe answer is a surface book.... which is in the works, but right now I have a surface for my daily work device.

-SK

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a huge minimalist. I hate cases and covers and anything huge and bulky on my devices. I've found many covers like these that fold out and have the triangle support, but what I'm finding and beginning to believe doesn't exist, is to make the surface like the surface book where I can have a keyboard attached and not have to use the fold out support to keep the screen up. I knowmthe answer is a surface book.... which is in the works, but right now I have a surface for my daily work device.

-SK
With your constraints - the Surface Book is really your only option, the easiest short term solution is a Lapdesk...

OP
S

SlevinKelevra

You're totally correct. I was pretty sure that was the answer, but I wanted to be sure just in case anyone had come across something. Thanks for the help, hopefully surface book in the next week or two :)

-SK