What's new

Just got me a Lumia 1520

kristalsoldier

@jnjroach ...are you sure it is the Incipio Feather Case? I was looking through their site but can find no reference to it. All they have is the Feather case for the iPhone!!! Thanks.

OP
kundas1

kundas1

Krystal, I would get a screen protector as I've been reading a lot of posts on windows central forum that a lot of peoples screens have been getting scratched pretty easily... I got myself a shatter proof glass protector for only 3 bucks, which I'm temporarily using one at the moment from my galaxy note 2 which feels nice on the L1520... doesn't quite fit right but I rather not let my screen get scratched at all when I carry it in my fanny pack lol I'm luving this phone so much that I'm actually looking for a second one cheap as I got this one, as a back up... but I'm looking for a white 32GB version...

kristalsoldier

Krystal, I would get a screen protector as I've been reading a lot of posts on windows central forum that a lot of peoples screens have been getting scratched pretty easily... I got myself a shatter proof glass protector for only 3 bucks, which I'm temporarily using one at the moment from my galaxy note 2 which feels nice on the L1520... doesn't quite fit right but I rather not let my screen get scratched at all when I carry it in my fanny pack lol I'm luving this phone so much that I'm actually looking for a second one cheap as I got this one, as a back up... but I'm looking for a white 32GB version...

Hmmm...thanks. I'll have to look into this screen protector thing. Never liked the damn things. The box in which my 1520 showed up contained one screen protector. Oh...and mine is a Black HK variant and it is a 32GB unit.

OP
kundas1

kundas1

I find the glass screen protectors really nice, don't like the plastic ones any more... funny thing is, the glass ones help with finger prints and clean easier than the gorilla glass original! lol go figure...

kristalsoldier

I find the glass screen protectors really nice, don't like the plastic ones any more... funny thing is, the glass ones help with finger prints and clean easier than the gorilla glass original! lol go figure...

How do you attach the glass protectors to the screen? One reason I did not like screen protectors is because of that damn bubbles. Never could get them on correctly. And when you say glass are they really glass? Meaning, could one actually crush it like a sheet of glass? Apologies for these inane questions, but I've never even seen a glass screen protector!!!

OP
kundas1

kundas1

yes they're made out of tempered glass explosion proof and no bubbles are possible when applying it! I'm also going to buy one for my SP3 as I luv them that much! I would go check a couple of youtube vids ;)

kristalsoldier

Hey all...my Incipio case for the 1520 just showed up. Very nice! Slim and elegant and gets out of the way...oddly, it makes the screen look brighter even though I have set the brightness level at low. Probably due to the black frame - I picked the black version.