What's new

Jumping off the edge

Derekamoss

So every time I go to a website that has any type of content playing it jumps straight to hit and then after I scroll back up if the content replays or some other content plays it will snap be back to it. Almost impossible to read anything online. Any help?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try ADGuard or mvps hosts. so far the adblock extensions for Edge seem flakey at best or completely ineffective.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Disable Flash (Sites should support HTML 5) and if using AdBlock clear the checkbox that allows non-intrusive Ads (assuming you are on RS Builds) If on TH2 Build the MVP Host files is the best but some sites may break.

kundas1

So every time I go to a website that has any type of content playing it jumps straight to hit and then after I scroll back up if the content replays or some other content plays it will snap be back to it. Almost impossible to read anything online. Any help?

your not the only one buddy, my SP3 is doing that since the last update and ontop of that on FB page if I view a video and then scroll down and then try to go up...the last video will play again without me touching it... IE11 is getting very buggy and annoying! nothing ever happens in EDGE.