What's new

Is S6 worth upgrade

Fast-T

I have a average consumption of 1% of battery/minute using Flipboard. The app is also not as fluid as I wish it would be. LinkedIn is also a big battery drain. Seems most universal app publishers don't keep a eye on the consumption of their apps.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Turbo4AWD

I have a average consumption of 1% of battery/minute using Flipboard. The app is also not as fluid as I wish it would be. LinkedIn is also a big battery drain. Seems most universal app publishers don't keep a eye on the consumption of their apps.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Might want to have them look at it at the Microsoft store. I do not get 1% per min while in Flipboard. Last night I tried to put it to the test but still could not kill battery quickly while using the Facebook App, Flipboard app, and Edge browser to quickly look up short YouTube videos. I also copied files over to my MicroSD card and still only managed to bring it down to 64% at most.

jott27

Waiting for next gen, SP6 doesn’t even have USB-c port, if my SP3 was not dead, I wouldn’t buy SP6.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk Pro
I have my SP6 now for only a month and been very happy with it. An USB-C tongle can be obtained for less than $20 and should not be a deterrent for buying a SP6. The USB-A is still quite useful and I would not like to miss it.