What's new

i7 Gaming Potential

kundas1

do a google search of all the AMD cards that don't with work right with GTA 5... all the video tearing, and particles spatulizations and other problems I cant remember ATM... its not enjoyable playing on my AMD CARDS at all... very frustrating to say the least!

daniielrp

do a google search of all the AMD cards that don't with work right with GTA 5... all the video tearing, and particles spatulizations and other problems I cant remember ATM... its not enjoyable playing on my AMD CARDS at all... very frustrating to say the least!

Yeh I had a problem with a credit card sized squared in the lower right that was just garbled pixels. AMD acknowledged it and the solution was to turn off MSAA :/

Had some instances of invisible world too sometimes but that seems to be random. Has been better with the latest beta drivers though!

kundas1

yea I don't have any trouble with that on my NVidia card! never buying AMD again! they suck and ALWAYS HAVE given me trouble...

But can you play Fallout 4? If so, tell me how you did that. When I click PLAY, a black window opens, then after about 5 seconds or so, it just closes.

josher14

I haven't been able to get it to run on the i7 yet but there was just a PC patch for fallout that came out so I'll redownload and try again