What's new

I Love Their Mice and Am Interested

cereal killer

Razer makes a quality product (mice) and I'm quite intrigued with this Razer Edge. Anyone else considering picking one up?

Arctherus

Out of all windows tablets this is the one I am most interested in. It has the power that I need to consider it my workhorse. If only surface pro was offered to upgrade to an i7 processor and 8 gigs of ram, I would gladly pay the difference. The only thing I question about the razor edge is its weight. But this is essentially the "tablet hybrid" I have been looking for. Also if the screen was a bit bigger I wouldn't be complaining :wink:

AlexShaw

I completely agree and I genuinely believe that this is an amazing innovation to give edge performance to gadget lovers. I really excited for upcoming Preorder for Razer Edge Windows 8 tablet releasing on 1 march.

machistmo

Interested but waiting....

Razer makes a quality product (mice) and I'm quite intrigued with this Razer Edge. Anyone else considering picking one up?

I was offered the chance to pre-order recently but did not pull the trigger. I already have a bit of cash in my SP, Type Cover, Wedge and Dell S2340T touch monitor / port replicator. I am seriously interested in the units and think they will be awesome devices, but I have not gamed in almost two years now. My current job requires a lot of my time. I am also wondering what will be released in the coming months and next year. I feel like all the windows tablet makers are 'finding their feet' and the near future is going to be really exciting.

I would love to hear about any first hand experiences here though and welcome the opportunity to live vicariously through someone else's wallet :big smile:

Arizona Willie

The Surface is in the same position as my Xoom tablet which is 4 days short of being 2 years old. I bought it the day they came out and watched as other manufacturers brought out cheaper faster etc. etc. tablets and few people now even know what a Xoom is.

In the next couple of years there will be tons of imitators and improved devices that will come out.
We get the satisfaction ( Masochistic? ) of being on the cutting edge and starting a wave.
Without early adapters like us, the followers would not follow and bring out newer and better.

I was offered the chance to pre-order recently but did not pull the trigger. I already have a bit of cash in my SP, Type Cover, Wedge and Dell S2340T touch monitor / port replicator. I am seriously interested in the units and think they will be awesome devices, but I have not gamed in almost two years now. My current job requires a lot of my time. I am also wondering what will be released in the coming months and next year. I feel like all the windows tablet makers are 'finding their feet' and the near future is going to be really exciting.

I would love to hear about any first hand experiences here though and welcome the opportunity to live vicariously through someone else's wallet :big smile: