What's new

How to encode movies to play on Asus VivoTab ME400

PavtubeVideo

QuickTip: Rip DVD, Blu-ray, Convert 1080p videos to Asus VivoTab ME400

This guide is written for Asus VivoTab ME400 owners who feel like downloading their movie library including DVD/Blu-ray movies and various formats of 1080p videos to Asus VivoTab ME400 Tablet for playback on the go.

transfer-movies-to-asus-vivo-tab-me400.jpg

The Asus VivoTab ME400 features a 10.1-inch LED display offering 1366 X 768 HD resolutions in a 9.7mm thin body. Crisp and clear images will delivered in 178-degree wide view angle via IPS technology. These features make it a great media player for watching movies.

For enjoying videos on the Windows 8 OS tablet, we can't ignore its format limitation. If you have some Blu-ray/DVD collections or the 1080p/720p videos you've downloaded from websites which are not in the supported video format, you'll need to convert them to VivoTab ME400 compatible video format first and then sync them to your VivoTab for playback. The article below will help you better enjoy your 1080p/720p HD video and DVD, Blu-ray movies with your Asus VivoTab ME400. Just follow it.

First, Free Download the App - Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate

The program can help you compress 1080p Blu-ray to VivoTab ME400, rip DVD movie to VivoTab ME400 and convert HD videos to Asus VivoTab ME400, including MKV, AVI, MPG, VOB, TiVo and more, everything can be transferred to VivoTab ME400 optimized formats at ease. Meanwhile the playback of the converted videos is as decent as possible as original and the conversions can be made for use on all forms of the Asus VivoTab tablets. If you are a Mac user, you can use its equivalent Mac version -iMedia Converter Mac to achieve your goal smoothly.

Note: Now Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate comes with a bundled Streaming Server app (free) that can stream any audio and video files from your PC to Android, Windows and iOS devices, letting you play local video to Android tablets, smartphones, Windows slabs, etc over wireless network.

Ripping Blu-ray/DVD, Convert 1080p/720p HD videos for play on Asus VivoTab ME400

The quick start guide below uses the movie converter Windows(Windows 8 included) screenshots. The way to converting movies to VivoTab ME400 on Mac (Mountain Lion included) is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system.

Step 1: Import souce video files to the program

Once run the Ulitmate Movie Converter for Asus VivoTab software, click "Add Video" to load video files like MTS/M2TS, MKV, VOB, MOV, TOD, TiVo, etc or click on "BD/DVD disc" icon to load movie from DVD and Blu-ray source(Disc, folder, ISO).

google-nexus-10-movie-converter.jpg

Step 2: Select the suitable output video format

Select the suitable output video format. Click "Format" bar, you can easily find the optimized videos for Asus VivoTab ME400 under "ASUS > ASUS Vivo Tab RT (Win 8 RT) H.264 Video(*.mp4)". The output videos could fit on VivoTab ME400 perfectly and supplies full-screen playback.

asus-vivotab-rt-profile.jpg

If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Keep in mind that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

Step 3: Start encoding movies to VivoTab ME400 MP4 videos

After above steps, just click "Convert" to begin ripping Blu-ray/DVD and converting 1080p/720p videos to Asus VivoTab ME400 highly compatible MP4 videos.

When the ripping task is completed, you can click "Open" to find the ripped videos. After that, connect your VivoaTab to computer via USB and transfer the videos to it with ease. So there you have it. Pretty simple. Now, you can enjoy viewing movies DVD, Blu-ray and various formats of MKV, AVI, VOB, WMV, MTS HD videos on Asus VivoTab ME400 anytime everywhere for great digital fun.

PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with [email protected] / [email protected] to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.