What's new

How do you mobile users carry around your SPs and SBs?

Micropel

I have 2 ways I carry the device. #1 my Thule case inside my generic book bag and #2 in my photography bag when I have gigs.

vsherry

I carry my SP3 in a sleeve that is placed inside a messenger bag. This is the only way I ever carry it around. I take it nearly everywhere unless I am carrying a laptop, in which case I use a laptop bag.

Telstar1948

I did have a SP3 (my wife has it now), and I carried it in a padded sleeve. Generally, it was in my briefcase when I took it anywhere. Now that I have the S3 (loving it!), I do the same. Around the house I carry it with the type cover closed. When I go out it's in a padded sleeve, and that's usually in my briefcase. If traveling I just put the sleeve enclosed S3 in the car or suitcase until I reach my destination.

eransays

Ok so I usually carry mine in a laptop bag but yesterday I used a knomo fitted sleeve because I didnt have a lot to carry.

Is there any way to stop the surface from turning on in the sleeve? It's so fitted that it tends to press on the power button.

Orlbuckeye

I currently use a 3rd gen iPad I take just about everywhere with me and for work, a 15" Dell laptop I don't take anywhere unless it's specifically to a client site. I'm looking at the SP4 or SB to replace both these devices but I'd like to know how those of you with these devices carry them around with you.

I have a Brookstone portfolio cover for my iPad - it's black leather with slots of business cards and papers and it provides LOTS of padding which is great because I'm clumsy. I've dropped my iPad on concrete, asphalt and just yesterday down the stairs and it's still in almost mint condition. Is there anything like this for the Surface Pro or the Surface Book?

Do most of you keep your Surfaces in those thin leather or vinyl sleeves and just walk around with these in your hands, or are there thicker portfolio-like cases available, at least for the Surface Pro? Or do you have a big padded computer bag you always take with you when you have your Surface Pro or Surface Book out with you?

Thanks very much in advance!

Jesse

I carry my Surface Book in a bag in fact I have it here at work with me and i will use at lunch.

Orlbuckeye

I currently use a 3rd gen iPad I take just about everywhere with me and for work, a 15" Dell laptop I don't take anywhere unless it's specifically to a client site. I'm looking at the SP4 or SB to replace both these devices but I'd like to know how those of you with these devices carry them around with you.

I have a Brookstone portfolio cover for my iPad - it's black leather with slots of business cards and papers and it provides LOTS of padding which is great because I'm clumsy. I've dropped my iPad on concrete, asphalt and just yesterday down the stairs and it's still in almost mint condition. Is there anything like this for the Surface Pro or the Surface Book?

Do most of you keep your Surfaces in those thin leather or vinyl sleeves and just walk around with these in your hands, or are there thicker portfolio-like cases available, at least for the Surface Pro? Or do you have a big padded computer bag you always take with you when you have your Surface Pro or Surface Book out with you?

Thanks very much in advance!

Jesse

I carry mine in a laptop bag with a Mouse, HDMI cable, bluetooth headphones, HMDI adapter and the MS Display adapter. I keep the pen attached to the side of the SB using the magnet. Plus i have a spare pen.

http://www.amazon.com/Messenger-Bac...199&sr=8-14&keywords=surface+book+laptop+case