What's new

Hi all

ThiloE

Hi, my name is Thilo, I am 45. The Surface 3 Pro (i5, 256 GB) is my first Surface device. As a professional I am working with Windows Software for about 17 years, starting with NT 4.0.

On this forum I would like to discuss all aspects of the Surface hardware and some things the recent versions of Windows bring with them. I really appreciate the move of Microsoft to sell its own hardware, which I presume is best fitted to leverage all the powerful features of Windows. The Surface Pro 3 is an expensive, but cost-worthy device that enriches my media usage and creative work the best way I can think of.

I am looking forward to exchanging useful hints and tricks on this forum.

leeshor

Welcome to the forum Thilo

All the aspects of the hardware and Windows have been discussed extensively here so enjoy your stay.

malberttoo

Hi, my name is Thilo, I am 45. The Surface 3 Pro (i5, 256 GB) is my first Surface device. As a professional I am working with Windows Software for about 17 years, starting with NT 4.0.

On this forum I would like to discuss all aspects of the Surface hardware and some things the recent versions of Windows bring with them. I really appreciate the move of Microsoft to sell its own hardware, which I presume is best fitted to leverage all the powerful features of Windows. The Surface Pro 3 is an expensive, but cost-worthy device that enriches my media usage and creative work the best way I can think of.

I am looking forward to exchanging useful hints and tricks on this forum.

Welcome to the forum!

Windows NT was also about when I started on Windows.

Take your time and read through the posts and topics here. There isn't much that hasn't been discussed!