What's new

Hi all! Soon-to-be SP4 user onboard!

wctree

Hello Surface Forum!

I've pre-ordered a SP4 i5 (it's not out yet in my country, give it 2 more weeks) and am looking forward to getting my hands on it very much. Ever since I started thinking about getting a SP4, I've been lurking around on this forum and also other Microsoft-centric websites/forums.

I'm definitely MS inclined, seeing that my phone is a Windows Phone (Lumia 930 and definitely loving it) and I've been on Windows all my life (tried to use my sister's Macbook once, never liked it). Decided to get a SP4 because all I have right now is a desktop at home and my work-issued laptop which is a bit bulkier than I'd prefer..and I don't get to keep it if I leave my job anyway.

Looking forward to sharing experiences with my new SP4 soon!

malberttoo

Hello Surface Forum!

I've pre-ordered a SP4 i5 (it's not out yet in my country, give it 2 more weeks) and am looking forward to getting my hands on it very much. Ever since I started thinking about getting a SP4, I've been lurking around on this forum and also other Microsoft-centric websites/forums.

I'm definitely MS inclined, seeing that my phone is a Windows Phone (Lumia 930 and definitely loving it) and I've been on Windows all my life (tried to use my sister's Macbook once, never liked it). Decided to get a SP4 because all I have right now is a desktop at home and my work-issued laptop which is a bit bulkier than I'd prefer..and I don't get to keep it if I leave my job anyway.

Looking forward to sharing experiences with my new SP4 soon!

Welcome to the forum!

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, @wctree

You have instant, helpful friends here.
This is a well-lighted, safe place to get help, and give advice back, regarding your Surface or Band products.

Doesn't matter if you like or don't like MacBook or Apple products. Around here, we care more for helping you out, rather than promoting any particular brand or computing environment.

So glad you joined up. I think you'll love your Surface Pro 4.