What's new

Help Surface 2!!

Jesster87

I need help. I have been fighting with Microsoft over the constant problems I've had with their Surface 2 Tablet I have now gone through 3 (currently on 4th) however my 4th and current surface 2 is now almost broken with constant touchscreen problems. I am now faced with yet another $500 hold on my credit card and not to mention not once during these warranty exchanges not once has the return label been in the box where it was supposed to be having to contact customer service wait 4-5 days for consumer support to contact me I always tell them to call however I never recive a call. I just receive the return label that I'm supposed to print off and affix to the box (keep in mind I've done this 4 times) now I've finally had enough of bring pushed around and need your help please contact me as I am at my wits end and don't want another faulty product. I just want a product that I don't have to exchange every 2 months cause of faulty hardware. I'm fighting for an upgrade to either a 2 pro or a baseline surface 3 which I really don't think is an unreasonable thing to ask for considering how many times I've exchanged it in less than a years time.
thx for listening,
Jesster87