What's new

Help! Getting a 2 disk CDRom to Install with USB????

Sara Grace

Hi,
I just got a Surface Pro 2 and I wanted to install my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 onto it. I just have the disks and it is a two CD-Rom install process. I wanted to just copy over the files to a USB, but I don't know how it is going to work when it prompts me to insert disk 2... My question is, how to go about installing a 2 disk installation with USB to Surface?
Please help lol, thanks.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
You should be fine.

If you have a legally produced and sold CS6 install set on two CDs, then the install will be managed with a single drive. The installation software will be launched from the first disc, which will subsequently ask for the second.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unless there are any duplicate files you could probably copy both disks to the same USB drive. or you could copy them as ISOs to the same disk.

silkrooster

Another option is to go to the downloads section of Adobe's website and download the suite. As long as you have your license number, you can do so. If you have registered with Adobe, you can find your number in your account on the website.
Just be aware, that it can be a long download time - based on your connection speed.