What's new

Hello

Vista

I'm Craig. I'm 36, and live in South East England (near Eastbourne). Haven't used any surface products before, but took the plunge yesterday, and ordered the surface go 2 with the Pentim 4425Y CPU, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB storage. It will be replacing a cheap fusion5 tablet.

To go with it, i've also ordered an Arteck type cover, and also a USB C to USB A Adapter.

Once it arrives later today, i'll be switching to Windows 10 Home, followed by attempting to move the Windows 10 Pro Licence over from the old tablet.

Last edited:

AMS

I'm Craig. I'm 36, and live in South East England (near Eastbourne). Haven't used any surface products before, but took the plunge yesterday, and ordered the surface go 2 with the Pentim 4425Y CPU, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB storage. It will be replacing a cheap fusion5 tablet.

To go with it, i've also ordered an Arteck type cover, and also a USB C to USB A Adapter.

Once it arrives later today, i'll be switching to Windows 10 Home, followed by attempting to move the Windows 10 Pro Licence over from the old tablet.
Greetings.

The Arteck covers are quite good (I have one on a Surface Pro 3 that no longer responds to typecovers) but, IMO, the Microsoft keyboards are significantly better.

Good luck with your Windows license!

OP
V

Vista

Transferring the windows licence didn't work, but my Windows 7 Ultimate key (which hasn't been used for years) did work to activate it.

Reactions: AMS