What's new

headphones required

Hello to all,

I want to buy headphones(over the ear) for Microsoft Surface Laptop (Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB) - Platinum with rich bass and clear audio. Please suggest me, if there is any products that fits perfectly and compatible with my device.

OP
G

George Wilson

Is there anyone who can help me in buying best quality headphones for Microsoft Surface Laptop (Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB) - Platinum under budget of $250. I do not want to waste money on poor quality and non-compatible headphones.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I have the Soundlink headphones for my Surface (via Bluetooth) , and the Bose QuietComfort 35 earbuds (wired). I use the earbuds for during workouts and travel, almost never for the Surface.

Bose quality via Bluetooth on my Surface Book 2 is perfection.

MikemanSP4

Super Moderator
Staff member
I totally agree with "sharpuser" as I always go with BOSE - I have a large array of Bose Products and the price matches the quality. Keep in mind that many online stores have liberal return policies, just use care when un-boxing for optimal return results. This way - any 'over-the-ear' products that are either poor quality, or don't actually fit over your ears can be returned at no loss. Best of luck - please let us know what you choose as your final audio solution.

OP
G

George Wilson

Thanks for your suggestions. By the end of this week, I am going to buy one and i"ll definitely let you know what I choose as my final audio solution.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
The SONY phones are good, and include noise canceling, if that is what you want.

I have noise-canceling buds, which I like very much. Great on airplanes and on noisy beaches. But I did not want noise-canceling on-ear, because for the times I use them, I don't want to completely be unaware of other sounds.

Also, the BOSE SoundLink II have a rare feature: You can connect to two Bluetooth devices, and switch easily between the two. For Surface use, it means you do not have to disable the SoundLink II from your smartphone in order to use the headphones with your Surface. I like being able to have them connect automatically, when powered on.

Another tip: For a relatively inexpensive, lightweight, sports-ready, good quality on-ear Bluetooth set, get the 66Audio BTS Pro (Voice). I use these rugged, inexpensive headphones often.

OP
G

George Wilson

Overall, BOSE SoundLink II is perfect for surface laptops according to you.
Also, the BOSE SoundLink II have a rare feature: You can connect to two Bluetooth devices, and switch easily between the two. For Surface use, it means you do not have to disable the SoundLink II from your smartphone in order to use the headphones with your Surface. I like being able to have them connect automatically, when powered on.

Overall, BOSE SoundLink II is perfect for surface laptops according to you.

Ok, thanks!!! I will surely buy only them.;)