What's new

Games on the Pro - Please post experiences here.

Bulgaro

I can confirm that ePSXe and several PS1 games work without a hitch. I created the ISO from the original games to test, and so far Metal Gear and Vagrant Story play great on it. I have the PS3 controller setup via Bluetooth.

I have installed the newest version of PCSX as well, but I have to create an ISO of a game to test it, so far the emulator runs without issue, though.

I now have NES, SNES, PSX and PS2 setup. This is turning out to be a sweet on the go vintage gaming machine!

Hello!

Could you post your config for epsxe? Do you have any issues running games fullscreen?

Thanks!

glx

Is there a way to force the HD4000 to display everything in fullscreen? When I start a game, that supports only 4:3 resolutions, it is always displayed in 4:3 with black bars on both sides (that makes the game a bit small on the 11"-display). My desktop-pc stretches everything to fullscreen. I have tried it with installing the 'normal' Intel-driver, but there is no option for the scaling (only one, that says 'Maintain displayscaling' but nothing else can be selected).

EDIT:
I found a way :) .. I discovered, that if you select another resolution than the native 1920x1080, there comes the 'Scale to fullscreen' option. I added a custom-resolution with 1920x1078 that scales to fullscreen .. The problem is, that the picture is always a litte bit blurry .. So a solution with the original 1920x1080 would be nice :) ..

EDIT 2:
I bit of googling did help :) .. If someone else has problems with it, here is the solution:

Open the registry-editor (Win + R, then type in 'regedit').

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Configuration\

Maybe there are multiple subfolders, you have to find the one that is your current configuration. The easiest way to do it is deletin all subfolders in 'Configuration' and create your current by just set your display-resolution one more time via windows. When you reopen regedit theres only one subfolder.

Open it completely the you are maybe here: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Configuration\SEC32420_00_07DC_EA^98F480E1C62204065BB88BA1F58A2C13\00\00
Theres a DWORD-Value named 'Scaling' with the value 4 (that means 'Maintain aspect ratio'), just change it to 3 (scale to fullscreen).

Restart and enjoy playing old games in fullscreen :) ..

The solutiuon was found here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com...driver-scaling-scripting?forum=w7itproinstall

Last edited: