What's new

FreedomCase - many multiple angles, while slim & protective,

beq

As long as the skin doesn't add a significant amount of thickness, it should be fine for use with the FreedomCase.

Thanks again. I just ordered several vinyl print skins as well as clear (polyurethane?) skins for evaluation.

Some user threads showcasing skins (like here and here) mentioned that some brands such as Stickerboy use thick vinyl prints with extruded textures. If too thick, I may have to look to another skin vendor using thinner vinyl with flat print.

Not sure how thick the clear/transparent skins are, in comparison...

cdf3

One of the best cases I've seen for the Surface Pro. My only concern as I watch the video demonstrations is that you have to be mindful of where you use your Surface Pro. If you use it on a table that's dirty or has some grains of dirt or sand, it will get on the case. Unfortunately, the part of the case that comes in contact with the table it's sitting on, will also come in contact with the screen when the case is closed.

Last edited:

ndiguy5

Two of my concerns are drop protection mainly on the corners. And production quality. I am currently using the moko slim case and I am reality happy. I do like the look and application of the FC though.

Zkyevolved

I would like to buy this case, but the problem is that it's too expensive to buy, ship, import and pay taxes on it. If they had a European distributor even if they did 1-1 conversion (40 dollars to 40 euros) it would still be considerably cheaper! Hopefully they will sell well and someone will distribute them in Europe. Other than that, it looks like a great case. But spending 40 dollars + 15 for shipping + 30 dollars import taxes... 85 USD for this is far too much. Plus, I'd like to see some real reviews from people, too!

OP
P

PastorShaw

It's now nicer looking. Also slimmer and former panels. Sometimes manufacturing gets opportunity to improve. Especially if with the right manufacturer.

Zkyevolved

I wrote them an email weeks ago and I have it yet to be answered :( Have any of you had any luck getting in contact with them?